Where do I create my digital menu?

A few seconds to set up your menu! Let's start!

1. Choose a layout

From the menu on the left, go to Digital Menu > My menus then click on +add, and start customising your menu!

- First of all, write the menu name in the first section on the left. This name will be visible to users/staff

- Choose a theme between the available ones. You can choose which option suits more your restaurant's identity.

- On the Components section, decide whether to display it or not:

• the header image

• change the language option

• the index of the main courses

- You can activate the Order Now button, which allows your customers to place their orders

- On the right-hand side under Customisable texts, give the menu a name for your guests to see

-From the Categories section, assign the dishes you created to this menu (continue reading to know how to add categories and dishes)

-Next, you find the QR code for your menu. You can print it and place it wherever you like!

Do not forget to click on [Save] and then [Preview] to see in real-time the changes you're making!

2. Create your menu categories

Create the main categories where you will insert all your dishes

Starters - Main courses - Veggies - Desserts

You can:

1. Add a new category by clicking on the green button

2. Delete the selected categories

3.  You can change the order of your categories with the orange button

4. You can see the preview on the blue button

Click here to learn how to create the categories for your digital menu

3. Create your dishes

Now click on the blue button to create the dishes for each category:

You can add, delete or edit and also change the order and see the preview

>Click here to learn more about creating the dishes for your menu

Here too, you can add, and delete dishes created by default, and even change their order and preview them 👇

You can also add variations to your menu so that your customers can add one or more ingredients to their dishes. Enter the ingredient, and the additional cost and combine it with a dish and a category.

🌟 Well done! Your menu is ready! You can receive new orders 🌟

>Click here to know more about receiving orders online<