Octorate - Octotable connection!

Make your guests experience even more unforgettable!

Which are the main features of the updated connection to OctoTable?

• Room service
  • Book a table in your restaurant
  • Create a single receipt restaurant + hotel

Let's see them all more in depth:

How can I offer Room Service? ๐Ÿท

You want to be sure that you have properly connected your Octorate account to your OctoTable account, click here to know more about it.

You can offer Room service through Web Concierge or by scanning a QR code:

1. Offer Room Service through WebConcierge

Go to Octorate in Marketing > WebConcierge and select Yes on Room Service.

You can even custom the section title according to the service you offer.

Your guest will be able to ask for Room Service on the WebConcierge and he/she will be redirected to your Digital Menu. Your guests' information will be automatically copied from Octorate.

You can check your Room service requests on your OctoTable account on Bookings > Room service.

2. Offer Room Service using QRcode

Go to Configuration > Dining areas and access you Octorate property by clicking on the green pencil.ย 
Then click on [Print QR code] to print all the rooms QR code.

You will download a PDF with your QR Code, so you can place them in your rooms.

Your guests can scan that code and complete the room service request as we showed you above.

How can I let my guests book a table at the restaurant? ๐Ÿด

Go to Marketing > WebConcierge and turn on the tab. You can custom the title of this section.

Your guests will click on Book and will be redirected to OctoTable Booking Engine. The guests information will be copied automatically, they only have to make their date and time choices and then

You can allow your guests to send you the order for dinner or lunch for the next day.

In Octotable go to Configuration > Services/Opening hours and keep on NO the Disable online reservation tab:

You can even allow your guests to pick their table. Click on the tab to enable this tool.

How can I send the restaurant receipt to the hotel? ๐Ÿ’ณ

Your hotel guests may come to your restaurant without a booking.

How can you handle that situation? ๐Ÿค”

Insert a new reservation manually and enter at least first name and last name of your guest:

Select the orders made in the reservation page

At the end of the page, link the OctoTable reservation to Octorate room/booking:

โ— Don't forget to click on [Save] before you leave the page.

This way in a few seconds you will see the orders in the Extra section on your Octorate reservation:

See you soon! ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿณ